The Bijoux Laudine website allows you to view prices in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, or Euros. But the actual financial transaction will take place in US Dollars.
Bijoux Laudine accept payments via Visa, Mastercard, Amex, or Paypal. The payment provider for credit card payments is Shopify.
All payments take place on Shopify's or Paypal's secure PCI-DSS compliant payment pages. Bijoux Laudine will never see your credit card details - all payment information is securely hidden and protected by Shopify and Paypal.
Shipping & Returns
With a bit of care, your plated and naturally antiqued jewelry will stay beautiful for a long time.
Many household items such as perfumes, lotions, makeup, or detergents can affect plated or naturally antiqued jewelry. Even water can cause unwanted oxidation. Here are a few tips to help you keep your jewelry looking its best:
- Water and products such as perfumes, hairsprays, soap, lotions, etc can all harm the finish on your jewelry. Put your jewelry on last when dressing, and take it off first when undressing.
- Take your jewelry off while you're bathing, swimming, or doing household work.
- Carefully put your jewelry away when you're not wearing it.
- Avoid knocking your jewelry against objects, because cut crystal and glass is fragile.
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth. Never use a jewelry cleaner, because it'll strip the finish off the metal, crystals, freshwater pearls, and other components.
Each piece you purchase from Bijoux Laudine includes a one-year warranty that covers any defects from materials or workmanship. If Bijoux Laudine determines that the item has a manufacturers defect, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
Issues that are NOT covered under warranty include:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, mishandling, or accident.
- Modifications are attempts at repair.
- Negligence after purchase, and failure to follow product care instructions.